If you enjoy the show...

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Seasons Greetings.... No A different Kind of Seasons Greetings

So with season 1 of the Drew Carson Show coming to an end in the coming weeks, Oct 30th being last show of the season, I have been thinking back over the show's humble origins and how it has grown. I have many friends telling me I'm crazy to have a 2 month Hiatus from the show while it is drawing the strong numbers that it is at the present but I feel the show needs to constantly adapt and change as do I. For that to happen I need to book my guests further in advance than I have in the past. I have been so blessed to have had the success with the calibre of guests that have said yes to the mad Scotsman asking them on social media to appear on a podcast they have not heard of but I need to adapt that also and approach potential guests through agents and publicists also. 

I also need to take the time to finish my novel as I have fallen behind and my word count has plummeted in recent weeks. I need to push through the dreck of drab to find my writer's voice once again and complete this story so I can release it into the world and set my mind free to concatenated on my next novel, the first in a trilogy of stories.

So after October 30th the show will be off air until January 9th but there will be content on the blog each week. I will be writing a weekly diary of how the writing is going, the editing process and selecting my beta readers. I will be keeping you up to date with all things show related including exclusive guest announcements and info. So thank you all for being such a huge part of this show and I look forward to bringing you exciting guests come season 2 in January. 

-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment