If you enjoy the show...

Monday 29 June 2015

Who's this weeks guest anyway?????

Well usually by now I would have announced this week's guest interview and would be promoting the episode but this week is a little different. This week I find myself for the first time in the relatively short period the show has been running for not knowing who that interviewee is. I had an interview fall through on me due to legit reasons and a couple of others that could have been recorded this week may be recorded to late to promote and/or edit and upload as I also run an online business and am a full time writer by trade.

 Fear not though, the show is not cancelled for this week. I am busy approaching possible replacements and awesome new guests to appear on the show and will keep you posted on the developments as they happen.

If I can't find a replacement I will run a q&a with myself as this week's interviewee with you, yes you there reading this as the guest hosts of the show. Email your questions to; thedrewcarsonshow@outlook.com or by leaving comment on the facebook page at: www.facebook.com/thedrewcarsonshow or by leaving a comment on this post.

If we record a interview in time the q&a will still be recorded as a special bonus episode which will appear in your subscription feed mid week (next week). I will announce on friday who will be next week's guest and its a big one for any comicbook fans out there so please check out this site or the facebook page for that bombshell.

Thanks also for your continued support and for liking and subscribing to the show I will continue to try and improve as a host (I have a long way to go) and to continue to pursue the exciting, interesting and controversial guests for future episodes.


Thank you, Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment